Projects in developing countries
Lasting each 3 to 5 years by continuously organized workshops
Cooperation with local people.
Independent projects lead by trained locals or professionals.
Application in practise
- Creative workshops in developing countries
- Creative work with different tools: coloured sticks, crayons, water-colours, pigment colours, paper, cardboard, modelling clay, finger colours
- Search for and mixing of natural colours
- Introduction into and playing with materials and skills, as well as free experiments without pressure for results
- Exercising perception and visualisation
- Developing room for individual creative potential
- Developing communication
- Shaping as a play by children in dialog with the leading artist
- Realizing of joint projects
Workshops with children in Switzerland
Under the term „Children help children“
The collective playing, shaping and experimenting with forms and colours simulates the senses and perception.
Children are individually patronized in the workshops, thus they develop a feeling for togetherness. This promotes communication and the mutual comprehension as well as the self-confidence.
Child & Art offers the opportunity for children of varying nationalities to meet so that cultural exchange can take place.
Materials are put at the disposal of the children; they are assisted in their applications, or they can freely experimenting with them.
The works of the children are occasionally offered for sale or auctioned at charity events for the benefit of poor children.
Under the motto “Children help children”
You can support us by becoming an organiser or sponsor of an event.